inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


Chikinki - Lick Your Ticket

I recently subscribed the website eMusic.com...
One of the first bands I downloaded from this website, has been Chikinki's 2004 album called Lick Your Ticket.
I got a chance to listen to a great song of theirs (called hate tv) using Pandora's internet radio, and I have to say i was very impressed, so i went ahead and (legally!) downloaded their latest studio album.
Well the music is great! they sound a bit like radiohead, a bit like an 80s band :D and are a bit electronic, but I can safely assure you their music is pretty original and groovy! They define themselves as an "Electrobeat" band. Well I guess that's the best label you can stick on this album... electrobeat! They will give you hours and hours of pleasure! Ahahaha! No really, they are great.
You can check out their website if you want: http://www.chikinki.co.uk/

0 Responses to “Chikinki - Lick Your Ticket”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket