inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


Los Natassssss!

Los Natas have released a new (el hombre montana) album back in July 25th... now, the problem was how to get it. I didnt want to mailorder it, but in my town Cork City (ireland) it wasnt available...
Yesterday, browsing the iTunes Music store... wow, I found their latest cd, for 9.99 €, so I bought it. It was my first ever purchase on iTMS.
I must say that this way iTunes Music Store makes a lot more sense. Using it to find underground artists... like I use Amazon to find underground books... that is the way to go! Soon I might review the album too, it's rather good!

0 Responses to “Los Natassssss!”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket