inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


The podcast..

it's a fun experience to create a podcast.
My latest podcast is maynly about radiohead. It's in italian, so i'm sorry for my non-italian friends... but its too difficult for me to podcast in english. Maybe i'm just lazy.
Anyway, I've just been to see radiohead last week in Dublin. they were great. that's why my podcast is about them.

A friend of mine told me he couldnt subscribe it using a software called juice on windows.

Me being ignorant about the windows world, and knowing that he can download happily any podcast hosted on podomatic.com, i've decided to upload my podcasts also on this URL:
http://podcastcasuale.podomatic.com/

The feed link is:
http://podcastcasuale.podomatic.com/rss2.xml

Maybe in the future this might become my main podcast address....

we'll see.

have fun.

alex

0 Responses to “The podcast..”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket