inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


Champions??

I never thought this would happen... seeing Italy winning a world cup with my own eyes! :D
As usual Cork City was full of people cheering for they favourite team... for some reason, it seemed to me that Italians were cheering for Italy, French were cheering for France and Irish... well they were cheering for Italy too, apparently.
Anyway I'm glad Italy won. Although let me admit, the french probably deserved the cup more than the italians - and its just my opinion... but hey, that's life :D
The french can't always win at the expenses of the italians!

0 Responses to “Champions??”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket