inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


My first video

My first video, uploaded on youtube.com
Nothing special, a little more than a test.

I used iMovie 6 HD, but soon i'll start using Final Cut Express I think.

Here it is.

2 Responses to “My first video”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    UeilĂ ! bella Dudy! sono marcy, ti ricordi? ti ho beccato per caso col redirect da stonedgods.
    La canzone di Cassano spacca, perché anche se suono black metal come mi sa che ti ricordi, seguo l'underground hip hop da un due anni.
    ti lascio la mia mail: nocturno-culto@libero.it

    alla prox!
    marcy.  

  2. # Blogger Alex

    Ciaoooo mi segno la tua mail! Ora ti scrivo! Quanto tempo!!!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket