inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


U.S.P.

After having read this post:
http://www.dadornta.com/?p=45

I thought about a couple of weeks ago, when I went to Dublin for the antiwar march. There were about 500 people there, so not that much (is everyone out there supporting war? or just not giving a fuck?), and amongst us, there was this american old hippie, with a United States of peace flag, just like this one. And I remember myself thinking, 'that will be the US flag after the revolution'.
And I wonder, we will ever see it? myself being an optimist (optimist in the long run, pessimist in the short period), I'd be led to think so.

0 Responses to “U.S.P.”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket