inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


My name is Alex, I'm from Cork!


So here I am; back to Cork City.
Weird sensation.
But pleasing, too.
Cork is home to me, for many reasons: mainly, for the people I know. Secondly, for the familiar places. Nothing spectacular you could say, but yet special somehow.
Cork somehow got my heart. I feel safe here. I feel.
Might be because of what happened here? Probably so. Surely the fact that I met an extraordinary love right here, is enough to make this town special.
I don't know what it is, but I like it, it has good vibes.

2 Responses to “My name is Alex, I'm from Cork!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    and if a double-decker buuus
    crashes into uuus
    to die by your side...
    ...is such a heavenly way to die

    and if a ten-ton truuuck
    kills the both of uuuuuuuus
    to die by your side...
    well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine!

    ^.^  

  2. # Blogger Alex

    Davvero.
    farsi gli affari propri senza essere rotto i coglioni.
    hai detto bene!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket