inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


The night of the living dead

I don't want to pick on this city I live in. But, when I see all those drunken people in the streets, they remember me of fucking Land of the Dead movies.
I wonder how many social issues this alcohol problem must have created in this country. Many, without any doubt.
I think they should legalize cannabis, here more then in other places, just to see alcohol abuse going down, you know.
And also, because cannabis doesn't destroy you.
One day, perhaps, it will happen... who knows.

0 Responses to “The night of the living dead”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket