inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


Some news

Yesterday I've seen Eyes Wide Shut by S. Kubrick for the first time. It's an awesome film! I heard all kind of bad reviews about it... well I am now sure it's an underrated film!
It is quite exciting from a sexual point of view (its a great sexual phantasy) and the story is quite thrilling too. I really can't see why it has been so criticised. So if you get a chance to see it, don't miss it!

Changing topic, If you speak italian I advise you to download my brother's first podcast :D - check it out here: http://yota.podomatic.com/

Ald also, check out this picture of Greta I took a few weeks ago. i really got lucky with that shot!

Oh, and 2 days ago (15/08/06) it was my 28th birthday!

0 Responses to “Some news”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket