inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


A new tattoo

On Saturday i got myself a new tattoo...

It represents one of the 64 Ching symbols... to be precise it is the exagram number 57: Sun - The Gentle.

For a full description: http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/57.33.shtml
To know more about the "I Ching":
http://pacificcoast.net/~wh/Index.html

Tattoo was done @ Utopianation - Cork, ireland
Unfortunately I dunno the name of the Tattooer, but I guess i'll come back to him soon for a new tattoo I have in mind... it will be an eye, i think.

2 Responses to “A new tattoo”

  1. # Blogger Mt.Nothing

    It is a cool tattoo I give you that!

    It is Mallu btw, I add you.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    hey his name is stefan cant remember surname i got one done by him too hes awesome  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket