inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


How to patch a Nintendo DS rom... a Tutorial

Maybe you have a Nintedo DS ROM... maybe you also have an R4 or DS-X cart for your DS... and maybe you have noticed some games (like the latest worms or zelda) do not work with your cart, showing an error message when you load them.

Here is how to make those game work (you will need a windows computer or a mac/linuxcomputer with a virtualization software such as Parallels.

1: Click here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/j2o3ey
to download the arm7.bin file, we will need it later.

TO CONTINUE READING THESE TUTORIAL PLEASE CONTINUE TO MY NEW BLOG BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK:

http://inteoria.net/wp/?p=113

THANK YOU!

61 Responses to “How to patch a Nintendo DS rom... a Tutorial”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great! Thanks.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    where is cart?can u help me with the last step  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks very much mate, helped a lot. =)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i didnt work for me  

  6. # Blogger Alex

    if you are using WinXP the cart is in "My Computer"  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    it doesnt work for me... dslazy doesnt open,, i already unzipped it and it says "the application failed to initialize properly" someone help me please! add me at yahoomessenger, gardotabo@yahoo.com if you can help me, please!  

  8. # Blogger Alex

    maybe this helps?

    http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_015.html  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think you need .Net framework 3.5, google for it
    its a free installer  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    man this won't help me
    I always do this and replace the old arm7 with the new one but when i patch it on max overload patcher it still says error and I can;t play it on the MMD because when I play the game the white screen freezes.
    or like on pokemon pearl it still says data corrupted and I have to reinsert the game card
    I need some help  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Is it possible to connect a DS to a computer whitout using Wi-Fi? What is this information for?  

  12. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi there, thanks for your advice. I've done exactly what you said and tried to play the game but it still doesn't load on my NDS. The game I'm trying to play is Cake Mania 2 - Jill's Next Adventure. It's a new game, so I'm wondering if it works with new games. Or is my version of R4 old? I've even tried to update it to Version 1.18 (the one that works is V1.08 - chinese) I'm trying to change it to English ... any suggestions would help :D  

  13. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi guys, I figured it out :) The problem was that my R4 is a chinese version so it only runs on chinese firmware. (I've tried to convert it to English. It doesn't work for me but check it out here: http://ehsia.com/nintendo-ds/howto/r4-chinese-english
    All you have to do is download the latest Chinese firmware and all the latest games will play!!! And in case you need the link: http://www.r4ds.com/download.htm#1

    Hope this helps :D  

  14. # Anonymous Anonymous

    when i open the dslazy i get this error mesg so how can i fix it ?

    thanks  

  15. # Blogger Unknown

    YOOUUUUU ROOOCKK MANN!!  

  16. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi i've done what you said so do i load the data folder on to my r4 card or is the game updated in my game folder on my pc .
    Sorry for being so thick but been trying to stove this for days .  

  17. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMFG it actually worked for me there was 2 roms that wouldnt save and this made them work u ROCK  

  18. # Blogger Bisquit Mistress

    unfortunately it didn't work for me. :(

    i tried it on sigma harmonic and pictoimage, but both of them keep saying savefile is corrupt.

    are there any other possible solutions?  

  19. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMGGGGGGGGGG YOU ROCK THANKYOU X 1 MILLION  

  20. # Anonymous Anonymous

    when i click dslazy it doesn t work  

  21. # Anonymous Anonymous

    after patching the rom creates a save file on my R4 as normal but when the rom starts it is just a frozen white screen. Is this a known problem?  

  22. # Anonymous Anonymous

    it's quite some time since you posted this. So far the new KIRI3Y (my I3's are not working for some odd reason @_@) and Sonic Chronicles don't work. As well as Sigma Harmonics and Tales of the AYI3YSS it so weird. I have an M3 lite (MakenZero)  

  23. # Blogger Unknown

    will not work with fifa09?

    help?  

  24. # Anonymous Anonymous

    game now loads but says " saved data could not be accessed, please turn of power and restart ds card " i have did that and keep getting the same message, pls help  

  25. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I got the same problem as the poster above me.

    " Saved data could not be accessed, please turn the power off and reinsert te ds card".

    Anyone could help us?  

  26. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm tyring to fix my naruto path of the ninja 2 ndsrom. I did everything you said (although there was no such file called 'cart') and when the patched game was copied to my R4 it still said on naruto main screen; Save data could not be accesed. Please turn the power on and off. wtf did I do wrong?  

  27. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I just made the coment above and now the patched file is only 0-3kb in size  

  28. # Blogger Aaron Burrell

    What happened with one or two of my games was that i also had to replace the arm9 and also the newest games don't work  

  29. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've been trying to do this all afternoon and cannot find the cart to re-pack, all there is in my dsbuff (I'm using that by the way) folder is one called current.nds is it that? and to Aeroflame's comment is there anyway of patching these new games like professor Layton (Europe)?  

  30. # Blogger Aaron Burrell

    Yes there is another way, when I find a way to send files easily and quickly then i'll post my patcher  

  31. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Is this virused???  

  32. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I have just successfully patched 10 games that previously did not work including sonic chronicles of darkness.. Just remember to follow the instructions and do all the patching on the computer. When copying the patch arm7 file use copy and paste routine not through DSlazy. just past it in the open folder. repack , rename and save then transfer to your cart . every game I have patched has worked.

    Englishphil  

  33. # Blogger DarkNation

    I already tried but it doesnt work, it says " Saved data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert te DS card." I really need a lot of help please answer me as soon as possible Aeroflame, I will be waitting for your answer =D  

  34. # Blogger Unknown

    fan-bloody-tastic. Works great and I love you.  

  35. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Link is dead!!!  

  36. # Anonymous free nds roms

    Thanks for the tutorial i liked it very much nice way is given.  

  37. # Anonymous GO X DATING.COM

    Apart from this post, I have gone through almost all of your posts these are really very advantageous and unique, keep it up please!

    Well, my name is Eva, I am enjoying my motherhood and I am spending wonderful times with my baby. Whenever I get time I used to surf internet because I also run a dating website, according to my knowledge for the right person, online dating can be a very effective alternative to traditional dating. Not only does it provide the convenience of getting to know someone in front of your computer, but it also will help ensure that you meet someone who shares similar interests. It's important to keep in mind that there are a number of different things that one can do to increase the chances of successful dating in the online world.

    http://goxdating.com/  

  38. # Anonymous freedating

    This is a great blog,this website provides very useful tips.we are going to add it to out free dating website and college information blog free dating website. http://www.universityloveconnection.com/blog so our visitors can read your
    news,as you are a reputable source.Thanks for free dating website.  

  39. # Anonymous r4 dsi

    that is really great information. I am a game lover and i am looking for same kinda information from many days.thanks for sharing this information with us.  

  40. # Anonymous r4

    A love Nintendos games and theresa always new ones coming out, thanks for the infromation !  

  41. # Anonymous r4

    This is such a good blog, I use it so much and shall continue to do so.  

  42. # Blogger jill

    We share the opinion on ndsl and I really enjoy reading your article.

    I totally agree with you on the point of nintendo ds tt card. This is a nice article for sure.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about dsi card.

    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the dstti for dsi info, it helps a lot.

    This dstti article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

    I like your ideas about m3i zero and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    I love this r4 article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    I am glad to read some fantastic r4 ds article like this.

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more r4i card articles from you.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about r4 nintendo ds.

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles about acekard 2i dsi. Your views truly open my mind.

    I really like this ak2i card article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    You have given us some interesting points on tti upgrade revolution. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.  

  43. # Blogger jill

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of ez flash vi dsi.

    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more ez vi articles like that.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this dstti adv article. Great work!

    Great resources of dstti card for dsi! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful m3 ds real info shared in the article.

    This is the best r4i sdhc article I have ever found on the Internet.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of nintendo ds r4 card with us, they are helpful.

    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more acekard 2i cards articles like that.

    I am glad to read some fantastic acekard 2i 1.4 article like this.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of acekard 2i ds lite.

    I like your ideas about glasses online and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.
    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more acekard 2i cards articles like that.

    I am glad to read some fantastic acekard 2i 1.4 article like this.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of acekard 2i ds lite.  

  44. # Blogger jill

    I love this eyeglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    I am glad to read some fantastic glasses online article like this.

    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more eyeglasses frams articles like that.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of prescription eyeglasses with us, they are helpful.

    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the prescription glasses info, it helps a lot.

    I like your ideas about eyeglasses and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    I really like this eyewear article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    We share the opinion on prescription glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this bifocals glasses article. Great work!

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more bifocals eyeglasses articles from you.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of progressive glasses.

    I totally agree with you on the point of progressive eyeglasses. This is a nice article for sure.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful mens glasses info shared in the article.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about men's glasses.

    Great resources of mens eyeglasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about mens eyewear.  

  45. # Blogger jill

    inspiring.

    You have given us some interesting points on women's glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles about womens eyeglasses. Your views truly open my mind.
    I totally agree with you on the point of womens eyeglasses. This is a nice article for sure.

    This womens eyewear article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the women's eyewear info, it helps a lot.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of kids glasses with us, they are helpful.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about kid's glasses.

    We share the opinion on kids eyeglasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

    This is the best kids eyewear article I have ever found on the Internet.

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles about full frame glasses. Your views truly open my mind.

    I love this full frame eyeglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    Great resources of full frame eyewear! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    You have given us some interesting points on classic glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this classic eyeglasses article. Great work!

    I really like this classic eyewear article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful eyeglasses info shared in the article.

    I like your ideas about glasses online and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more eyeglasses frams articles from you.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about prescription glasses.
    I totally agree with you on the point of womens eyeglasses. This is a nice article for sure.

    This womens eyewear article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for thewomen's eyewear info, it helps a lot.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of kids glasses with us, they are helpful.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about kid's glasses.

    We share the opinion on kids eyeglasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

    This is the best kids eyewear article I have ever found on the Internet.  

  46. # Blogger jill

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles aboutfull frame glasses . Your views truly open my mind.

    I love this full frame eyeglasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    Great resources of full frame eyewear! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    You have given us some interesting points on classic glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this classic eyeglasses article. Great work!

    I really like this classic eyewear article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful eyeglasses info shared in the article.

    I like your ideas about glasses online and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more eyeglasses frams articles from you.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about prescription glasses.  

  47. # Blogger jill

    I like your ideas about wholesale nfl hats and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    This is the best new nfl hats article I have ever found on the Internet.

    I totally agree with you on the point of nfl hat cap. This is a nice article for sure.

    We share the opinion on nfl sideline hats and I really enjoy reading your article.
    I am glad to read some fantastic nfl hats article like this.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of nfl hat.

    I really like this nfl fitted hats article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    You have given us some interesting points on cheap nfl hats. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more nfl hats online articles like that.

    I like your ideas about nfl caps and I hope in the future there can be more bright articles like this from you.

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles about nfl cap. Your views truly open my mind.

    This new era hats article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more dc shoes hats articles from you.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this monster energy hats article. Great work!

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of monster energy hat with us, they are helpful.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about monster energy caps.  

  48. # Blogger jill

    We share the opinion on monster energy cap and I really enjoy reading your article.

    I totally agree with you on the point of monster energy hats for sale. This is a nice article for sure.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about cheap monster energy hats.

    Great resources of monster energy hats on sale! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful monster energy caps for sale info shared in the article.

    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the nfl hats info, it helps a lot.

    I love this new era hats article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    This is the best dc shoes hats article I have ever found on the Internet.  

  49. # Blogger jill

    I am glad to read some fantastic oakley-glasses article like this.

    I totally agree with you on the point of gucci-glasses. This is a nice article for sure.

    I love this prada-glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    We share the opinion on rayban-glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

    I like your ideas about giorgio-armani-glasses and I hope in the future there can be

    more bright articles like this from you.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of emporio-armani-glasses.

    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more police-glasses articles like that.

    You have given us some interesting points on chanel-glasses. This is a wonderful article and

    surely worth reading.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this levis-glasses article. Great work!

    This is the best maxmara-glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the tag-heuer-glasses

    info, it helps a lot.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful silhouette-glasses info

    shared in the article.

    Great resources of cartier-glasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about nikon-glasses.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of dior-glasses with us, they are helpful.

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more seiko-glasses articles from you.  

  50. # Blogger jill

    I really like this dupont-glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about rodenstock-glasses.

    This miumiu-glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles about ports-glasses. Your views truly

    open my mind.
    I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one. Thanks for the boss-glasses info, it

    helps a lot.

    It has been long before I can find some useful articles about alain-mikli-glasses. Your

    views truly open my mind.

    I like your ideas about calvin-klein-glasses and I hope in the future there can be more

    bright articles like this from you.

    We share the opinion on ray-ban glasses and I really enjoy reading your article.

    You have given us some interesting points on police glasses. This is a wonderful article and surely worth reading.

    Good job for writing this brilliant article of bvlgari glasses.

    Your do have some unique ideas here and I expect more prada glasses articles from you.

    Thank you so much for sharing some great ideas of giorgio-armani glasses with us, they are helpful.

    I am glad to read some fantastic hugo-boss glasses article like this.  

  51. # Blogger jill

    I really like this miumiu glasses article, and hope there can be more great resources like this.

    Excellent point here. I wish there are more and more chanel glasses articles like that.

    I appreciate your bright ideas in this escada glasses article. Great work!

    I totally agree with you on the point of emporio-armani glasses. This is a nice article for sure.

    I love this gucci glasses article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.

    This d&g glasses article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.

    Great resources of givenchy glasses! Thank you for sharing this with us.

    This is the best chopin glasses article I have ever found on the Internet.

    What an inspiring article you wrote! I totally like the useful chloe glasses info shared in the article.

    Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about glasses online.

    Bright idea, hope there can be more useful articles about eyeglasses.  

  52. # Anonymous replica watches uk
  53. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The newest games are giving an error "bhi not found". Is there any way around this?  

  54. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You have to search for the game you want pre-patched now, as patchers are now pretty much all made specifically for a game to counteract their anti-piracy. They are most often closed-source as they are for one game only, and the person who makes it will be the only one who understands, they get the credit. So yeah, just type 'Patched' after the name of the game.  

  55. # Anonymous Acekard

    There are benefits that can accrue when the multimedia console is unlocked. One thing for sure is that you have the opportunity to play any video games you want to play games from classic games these days updated. It is a much better option for Nintendo Wii downloads than to buy a type of face for the game in the store. This allows you to benefit a number of various games that you can definitely play with your Wii.  

  56. # Anonymous r4i 3ds

    The R4i card version is believed to be the perfect enhancement which matches well with Nintendo Dsi. Before you purchase r4i card,check first if it's compatible with your console.  

  57. # Anonymous live cricket streaming

    Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I believe your internet site has 1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog significantly easier.  

  58. # Anonymous Anonymous
  59. # Blogger Yoyobase
  60. # Blogger moncler shi

    Ed Hardy, the premier tattoo clothing brandEd Hardy
    Christian Audigierhas introduced a whole new range of clothing and a
    Ed Hardy Clothingwhole new range of men’s hoodies  

  61. # Anonymous r4 uk

    Interesting post which is helpful for all NDS users who still using NDS console. I have got error when i have installed R4 card into compatible slot. I have called NDS support team.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket