inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


The spiral

Recently I've been in Newgrange, an ancient Irish site not far from Dublin. Here, amongst other things, you can see spirals all over the place, just like the ones in the picture.
Today, it occurred to me that what the spirals could mean, is a very practical way to get to an higher state of consciousness... in the sense that if you meditate and focus on a spiral-like movement, you might just get to some special place inside you.
I think this hypothesis could make sense... I should just try out this spiral focusing, one day or another... :)

0 Responses to “The spiral”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket