inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


Disconnecting

Untile a few days ago, I was working for Apple computers. Most people would say one is fortunate to have such a job. Well, let me reassure you, the pay is not as you would expect from Apple, plus working in a corporate environment sucks BIG TIME.
Or, as Cartman says, it is totally uncool.
So I am going to start a webdesign course in college, and I will work part-time in a vegetarian restaurant in the meanwhile... I'm feeling better already.

0 Responses to “Disconnecting”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket