inteoria.net" />

CupeVampe

this blog is dead. Il nuovo blog e' inteoria.net


Alex Grey

I've found an high-res image of an Alex Grey painting.

Sorry i don't know the name of the painting...

Since it's pretty hard to find high res pics, I thought I should have posted it here.

Enjoy:

http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/miyokosano33jp/imgs/d/d/dd0bc58e.JPG

Here's a link to Alex Grey website: http://www.alexgrey.com/

4 Responses to “Alex Grey”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Awesome I love alex Gray. Thanx  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    thank you oh so much for sharing...  

  3. # Blogger gad

    Thanks man, I love Alex's work and this is one of my favorite paintings of his. :)  

  4. # Anonymous Trev

    omg ur a champion

    i wish i could find more like this
    cheers!!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

Latest



    follow me on Twitter
    XML

    Powered by Blogger

    make money online blogger templates



    © 2006 CupeVampe | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
    Pics hosted at Photo Bucket